When you are thinking about selling your home, I want to be the real estate professional to help you. I commit to working with you individually and taking the time to understand the unique selling points of your home and neighborhood. Marketing your property correctly can make a difference of thousands of dollars to your bottom line. Most agents simply list homes. I market them.
From listing to closing, I am committed to navigating the entire sale process for you, using my expertise to sell your home smoothly, for top price. I will actively target the types of buyers most likely to want your home and will advertise your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through my 14-Point Marketing Plan, designed to give your property maximum exposure in the shortest amount of time. Here are a few highlights of that plan:
- Stage your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in.
- High-Definition photography including drone or video if warranted
- 360° virtual tour of your home placed on multiple websites to attract local and out-of-town buyers.
- Signage complete with property information that is accessible to drive-by prospects. With Interactive Voice Response that provides recorded details about your home.
- Mailings including Just Listed marketing to neighbors, encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home.
- Internet presence by posting your listing on local and global MLS systems, making sure your property is visible on all the major search sites including REALTOR.com, Zillow, and Redfin
- Home book, comment cards and flyers will be built for your property.
- Target marketing to active real estate agents that specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company/MLS tour to allow other agents to see your home first hand.
- Advertise your home in the Columbian, Home Source Magazine, Two Multiple Listing Services and direct mail campaigns.
- Create an Open House schedule to promote your home to prospective buyers.
- Target my marketing to active buyers and investors in my database that are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from prospective buyers and agents that have visited your home.
And finally, when you work with me you also have the added benefit of working with Columbia Realty – the only brick and mortar real estate shop in Washougal. We are ranked 40 out of 300+ offices in the area and we are local folks, investing back in the local community.
We sponsor events such as Dinner in White on the Columbia, Washougal Festival of Trees, Skamania County 4-H, Washougal Pumpkin Harvest Festival, and Washougal Eggstravaganza. Working locally matters!